The Golden Triangle tour package is one of the most popular tour packages in India. It comprises three major cities in the north of the country: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Here are some of the prime attractions of the Golden Triangle tour:
The Taj Mahal in Agra:
A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal is a magnificent mausoleum built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Renowned for its intricate carvings and inlay work, the white marble structure is a must-visit for anyone traveling to India.
2. The Red Fort in Delhi:
Another UNESCO World Heritage site, the Red Fort is a historic fortification built by Shah Jahan in the 17th century. It was the residence of the Mughal emperors for nearly 200 years and is now a major tourist attraction in Delhi.
3. The Amber Fort in Jaipur:
Situated on a hilltop overlooking the city, the Amber Fort is a magnificent palace complex built by the Rajput kings in the 16th century. The fort is renowned for its intricate architecture, beautiful gardens, and stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
4. Qutub Minar in Delhi:
A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Qutub Minar is a 73-meter-high tower built in the 12th century by Qutub-ud-din Aibak, the first Muslim ruler of Delhi. Surrounded by several other historic structures, it is a popular tourist attraction in the city.
5. City Palace in Jaipur:
The City Palace is a magnificent palace complex built by the Rajput kings in the 18th century. The palace is a beautiful blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture and is home to several museums and galleries showcasing the history and culture of Rajasthan.
6. Fatehpur Sikri near Agra:
A UNESCO World Heritage site, Fatehpur Sikri is a deserted city built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century. The city is renowned for its stunning architecture. People with an interest in history and architecture must visit this place.
These are just some of the many attractions that the Golden Triangle tour package has to offer. The tour provides a fascinating insight into the history, culture, and architecture of India, and is a must-do for anyone traveling to the country.
There are several types of Golden Triangle tours in India that offer different itineraries and experiences. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Classic Golden Triangle Tour: This is the most popular type of Golden Triangle tour package that covers the three major destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. It typically lasts for 5-7 days and includes visits to iconic landmarks such as the Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Hawa Mahal, and Amber Fort.
- Luxury Golden Triangle Tour: Get an upscaled experience with luxury accommodations, private transportation, and personalized services. It includes activities such as spa treatments, private guided tours, and fine dining experiences.
- Golden Triangle with Wildlife Tour: This tour combines the cultural highlights of the Golden Triangle with a visit to one of the wildlife reserves in the region. Popular destinations include Ranthambore National Park, Sariska Tiger Reserve, and Keoladeo National Park. All three wildlife sanctuaries offer rich & adventurous experiences to people.
- Golden Triangle with Varanasi Tour: This tour adds a visit to the holy city of Varanasi to the classic Golden Triangle itinerary. Known for its spiritual and cultural significance, Varanasi is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Mesmerizing aarti at Ganga banks, street food & cultural shows wins the hearts of visitors. A cruise tour, Temple tour and darshan at Vishwanath Corridor is one of the unique way to feel.
- Golden Triangle with Udaipur Tour: This tour combines the classic Golden Triangle itinerary with a visit to the romantic city of Udaipur, also known as the “Venice of the East”. Udaipur is famous for its beautiful lakes, palaces, and stunning architecture.
Golden Triangle with Pushkar Tour:
The Golden Triangle with Pushkar Tour is popular that combines the cultural highlights of the Golden Triangle with holy city of Pushkar. Pushkar is a small town located in Rajasthan, known for its sacred lake, ancient temples & annual Pushkar Camel Fair.
Begin with Delhi & explore historic landmarks such as the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Humayun’s Tomb. From there, the tour heads to Agra, where the iconic Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort & Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah are prime attractions.
Drive to Jaipur- the Pink City of Rajasthan. Visitors can explore the city’s vibrant bazaars, palaces, and forts, including the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and City Palace.
After Jaipur, head towards Pushkar, where visitors can witness the famous Pushkar Camel Fair (held annually in November) or explore the town’s ancient temples and serene lakes. The one & only Brahma Temple is believed to be one of the most famous temples in the world.
Go for some last-minute shopping in Delhi or explore the city’s modern attractions before departing. The Tour with Pushkar offers a unique blend of culture, history, and spirituality, making it a popular choice for visitors to India.
These are just a few examples of the different types of Golden Triangle tours available in India. Each tour offers a unique itinerary and experience, catering to different interests and preferences. Connecting with Delhi, it is one of the foremost choices by International Visitors. They love to explore the heritage of India with their group. To travel in the most luxurious tempo traveller rental Delhi is one of the best things. A road trip and guided tour package give an acclimatized travel experience to visitors.