One of the greatest extenders with dual bandwidth is the Netgear Ex3700. wireless range extender. The Netgear extender extends the existing wireless network’s range and speed. The dual band capability on the Netgear Ex3700 allows it to deliver up to 750 Mbps. It is compatible with any wireless modem or router and provides plenty of wireless connectivity.
Netgear EX3700 WiFi Extender Setup
Given detailed instructions for installing a brand new extender with your laptop or desktop computer.
- Netgear EX3700 setup entails plugging the Netgear EX3700 Extender into a wall socket and keeping the extender within range of your router.
- To configure your Netgear EX3700 Extender, you will need a Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Connect to www.mywifiext.net using your device’s web browser.
- You will see a New Extender Setup Button, which you must click.
- You will now be presented with two alternatives. Access point or Wi-Fi Extender
- It is entirely up to you whether you want to use your EX3700 as an Extender or an Access Point.
- Following the selection of the mode. Pick the wireless network that you want to grow. Then press the Next button.
- It will now prompt you to input a security key. Your home wifi password or passphrase will serve as the security key.
- Following the entry of the wifi password or passphrase. Next should be clicked.
- It will now prompt you to name your extension. Alternatively, you can use the predefined name. Then press the Next button.
- Applying the setting on your extender will take 2 to 3 minutes. As a result, do not unplug or turn off your extension.
- When finished, your extension will have three solid green lights. Connect any wireless device to confirm if your extender is communicating with the wifi.
- After connecting the device, your extension will show four solid green lights.
Now put your Netgear EX3700 wherever you want it to be, your Netgear EX3700 Setup is now complete. If you’re having trouble setting up your extender, just call our technical experts by dialing our toll free no. and also via live chat.
Step By Step Method for Netgear Ex3700 Setup
Prepare to benefit from increased internet speed and coverage thanks to the Netgear ex3700 extender. Your internet connection will experience less interruption from this extender, and its speed and range will noticeably improve.
You must carry out the following steps for the Netgear Ex3700 setup in order to set up the extender.
Steps for setting up Netgear EX3700
With the help of a web browser, here are the steps you need to take to set up your Netgear ex3700:
- First, plug the extender into a stable power source, like an adapter, and then wait for the LED light to tell you what to do. When the extender is connected to a power source, the LED light will turn all the way green.
- Use Wi-Fi to connect to the network of your router. Make sure the network works well and quickly.
- Open your favorite web browser and type www.mywifiext.net or Mywifiext.net into the URL bar. When the website is fully loaded, click the setup button.
- Then you’ll see a list of all the Wi-Fi networks you can connect to. Choose the one you want to extend from the list. Then click on the “Next” button.
- Then you’ll see two fields: one for the name of the network and one for the password. Type in the information for the name and the password.
- Then, connect your extender to the wireless network device and click on the website’s “continue” button again. After this step, the extender has been set up and is ready to be used to make the network bigger. Then all you have to do is click the “next” button to move on to the next step of registering your extender.
- Then all you have to do is click the “Finish” button to finish the registration.
The Netgear Ex3700 setup is now complete, and you can begin extending your network at home or at the office. If you encounter any difficulties when following the above instructions for configuring your extender, you can contact customer care at mywifiext.net and request an online chat with a technical expert. They will set up a call for you and have your extender operational within 20 minutes.
Here are the steps for configuring a Netgear Ex3700 using WPS:
- First and foremost, turn on your Netgear ex3700 extender by connecting it to a power source.
- The extender and router must then be placed in the same room in order to achieve optimal connectivity.
- Turn on the extender once you’ve completed all of your preparations.
- Once the extender has been successfully turned on, the LED will glow green.
- Then you must press the WPS button located on your extension.
- Then you must pay attention to the LED light’s state. If it becomes white, the router and extension are effectively connected.
One thing to keep in mind is that if your router supports the 5GHZ band, the extension will attempt to connect to it after you push the WPS button. If it fails to connect to the router on the first try, you may need to contact customer care to obtain the proper Netgear Ex3700 setup instructions.