When we hear of trips, we think of high mountains or green hills. However, if you want to try something completely different, then here is your chance to join the Gokarna Beach Trek.
Gokarna is a small coastal town in Arabia, the home of the Hindu Pilgrimage – a Mahabaleshwar temple. This small town receives equal attention because of its many tranquil and clean beaches; tourists from all over the country, as well as outsiders, are captivated by the beauty of the city. To truly experience the sanctity and appearance of Gokarna, we recommend that you walk along the coast and explore one sea after another. You will be the victim of love at first (at sea) in the eyes!
- Trek Level:
Easy-Moderate (Difficulty Level is subjective)
- Route Type:
Beaches, Rocky & Forest Routes
- Travel distance:
10-12 km (approx)
- With Travel (Bangalore to Bangalore) ₹ 3,999 (And 5% GST)
- Off Travel (Inlcudes Trek, Stay, 2 Breakfast and Dinner) ₹ 2,200 (And 5% GST)
What is without travel?
The traveler must arrange his route to Gokarna and travel within Gokarna.
We recommend travelers to reach Gokarna by private taxis or vehicles for complete travel information.
If possible, you arrive in Gokarna by various means such as bus / train, please make arrangements to travel within Gokarna or call us for travel assistance.
Gokarna Beach Trek – A Two-Day Overview
- Day 0
Depart from Bangalore at 6:00 PM
- Day 1
- Access Campsite at about 9:00 AM [Gokarna Main Beach]
- Clean and eat breakfast. The rest of the load can be thrown into the camp.
- Leave at Belekan Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Half Moon Beach
- Om Beach
- Dolphin point
- Kudle Beach
- Gokarna Beach *
- Bonfire (subject to permissions) and Overnight sleep
- Day 2
- Get up early, rejuvenate, and eat breakfast
- Pack your bags, as you will not return to the campground
- Visit Vibhooti Falls
- Sponsored lunch
- Sunset Boat aboard Honnavar Mangroves (your actual sponsors)
- En-Route stop for dinner (sponsored)
- Return to Bangalore on Monday at 5:00 AM (scheduled time)
- Tent accommodation on the basis of double / triple sharing, divided between men and women. If you are single (let us know by phone)
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- A / c Tempo Traveler or minivan with reclining seats depending on group size (Bangalore to Bangalore)
- Gokarna Local Transportation from Campsite to Belekan and Back
- External leader from Plan The Unplanned
- Access to Vibhuti Falls
- Experience you gain
Any food not included above
Boating at Honnavar Mangroves
Any type of personal expenses
Any type of insurance (health, health, accidental health, etc.)
Anything not included above
The following are pickup locations and times For Gokarna Beach Trek:
- Udupi Grand Hotel, HSR Building | 6:30 PM – Teacher’s Column, HSR Building, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Licious Head Office | 7:15 PM- Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- KTM Mekhri Circle | 8:00 pM – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Yeshwanthpur Metro | 08:20 PM – Near Hallimane Restaurant, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Please select your preferred download location from the drop-down list when booking.
- Any changes in picks / download times will be updated by post 24 hours prior to the start of the trip.
- Disposal sites will be similar to download sites.
- We’ll stop to have dinner after all the pictures are finished.
- If the group size is 12 people then the mode of transportation can be a tempo traveler, 12 or more can be a minibus.
- The bus is not a semi-leeper or sleeper. But, there will be the best back support with fully comfortable push back seats. Please note, there may be some slight discomfort in the back seats.
- Maximum 30 people
- We have the same proportion of men and women in our many journeys
- We need at least 8 members to confirm the event
- In the event of failure to obtain the required minimum, full refund or transfer option for any other event will be provided. (The transfer option will be subject to payment / refund balance if available)
Things to carry
- Face Masks and Hand Sanitisers
- Soft Copy of Any Proof of Identity (Adhar ID / Voter ID / Driver’s License)
- A small backpack that will carry your essentials during the trip
- Power Bank
- 2 bottles of water (1 liter per)
- Raincoat / Bag covers when it rains
- Three Pairs of Clothes
- Bath accessories
- A comfortable pair of comfortable shoes for walking
- Lazy Flip-flops around the camp
- Flashlight / Headlamp for use at night
- Portable chargers for your electricity
- Polybags for packing your wet clothes
- Extra money for food not included in the travel plan