Nowadays, all Android phones are equipped with the Google Assistant service that lets you capture screenshots using an easy voice command. “Ok Google, take a screenshot, “ following which the screen shot of what will be displayed on the screen will be taken.
You can also put commands to you can say “Ok Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook, Twitter. “
Also read this article
Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12 Using Application
If you’re interested in taking pictures using this application, then I’ve developed the top screen capture application. The name of this software Screenshot Easy. Screenshot Easy that lets you capture pictures in an easy method.
If you’re experiencing some kind of issue in your Galaxy A12 phone, you can refer to the Troubleshooting Common Problems on the Galaxy A12 Samsung and maybe the issue can be solved.
- How to make a screenshot or screen in a Galaxy F23 capture
- An essential functionality today in a mobile phone or tablet is the possibility of taking screenshots, that is to say to grab in an image what appears on the screen at that precise moment on your Samsung Galaxy F23.
- There are applications that can perform this functionality, but fortunately you do not need to install any additional app as it is included in the Android 12, One UI 4.1 operating system.
- When you make a screenshot, you can send that WhatsApp conversation, Tinder, Instagram story, Facebook photo or video frame in the memory of your Samsung device.
- On the contrary, if you want to record a video of what is shown on the screen of your Samsung Galaxy F23, for example to record a video call, a story or a web page or piece of an internet video, you can follow the next tutorial: Record screen from Samsung Galaxy F23
- If you want to make a screenshot to your Samsung Galaxy F23 you have to follow these simple steps:
- Estimated time: 2 minutes.
1- First Step:
- First we go to the screen to which you want to make the screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy F23, be it a web page, chat or application.
2- Second Step:
- There are two methods: using the Android native method by simultaneously pressing the power key and the volume key down or through Samsung’s own system: it consists of sliding the side of the palm of the hand across the screen from the right side to the left (or vice versa) of our Samsung Galaxy F23 to that we see a flash that indicates that the capture has been made. This method may not be available, depending on the version of the software you have.To take the screenshot with this gesture you must first activate it from the settings, go to the settings, click on “Advanced functions” and activate the option “Move palm to capture”.
3- Third Step:
- The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your mobile/cell phone Samsung SM-E236B, SM-E236B/DS. You can find the image gallery on the home screen, it should have a photo icon, an instant photo or depending on the version of the software installed, it is possible that your image gallery application is Google Photos, in this case look for the icon of a four-pointed star made of paper with four colors, one for each point.
4- Fourth Step:
- Open the image gallery, the images and photos will appear sorted by date,, click on the capturethat you just made on your Galaxy F23, and you will be able to edit it, trim it or send it to your contacts or through your preferred social network
Is taking a screenshot a long process?
No, the action itself just takes a second.
Where can I find the screenshots that I have taken?
Go into your phone’s Gallery app, click the Albums tab, and you should find an automatically-created folder named Screenshots that contains all of the screenshots that you have taken on this phone.
More Android Tips
Android is a powerful operating system with many features, but we can help guide you through some of the things you might not know how to do.Android 12 , plus how to change keyboard on Android .On the apps front, we can show you how to delete apps on Android , and how to update Android apps , while how to clear Android cache could also be useful.
Other options include how to record a call on Android and how to scan a QR code on Android , while how to backup and restore text messages on Android should be of use to everyone.And if you need Galaxy S22 tips, we’ve covered how to turn off the Galaxy S22 with many more on the way.
Also read this article