Horoscopes consist of Yogas and Doshas, and they affect life. Their placement depicts the effect of bad planets in the birth chart. Various planetary positions and combinations prevent individuals from achieving their objectives in life. It also presents the hindrances toward fulfilling the goals. According to the Best Astrologer in Edmonton, various remedies also exist for nullifying the bad effects of the planets in the birth chart. By taking the help of these remedies, one may bring happiness and perfection in their life. So, today, in this post, let us provide information about the five dangerous doshas. And the remedies to ward off their negative effects.
- Mangal Dosha: Mangal Dosha or Kuja Dosha is one of the various malefic doshas in the Kundali or Horoscope. It is depicted by the placement of Mars in several houses of the horoscope. Which is non-favorable. In this Dosha. Mars is placed in the first, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth house, A person is Manglik when the horoscope is affected by the placement of the planet Mars. Several symptoms of Mangal Dosha are sudden death, late marriage, problems and issues in marriage, separation, wealth loss, and the late birth of a child. The Top Astrologer in Brampton suggests numerous remedies to ward off the effects of this Dosha, such as fasting on Tuesday, worshipping Lord Hanuman, and reciting Hanuman Chalisa. Wearing Red Coral after taking guidance from the Astrologer, Kumbh Vivah, Gayatri Mantra recitation daily, Mangal Mantra recitation, and donating food items to the needy on Tuesdays are also valuable.
- Guru Chandal Dosha: Guru or Jupiter is one of the lucky planets if placed accurately in the birth chart. But its combination and placement with other malefic planets make the formation of the Dosha in the birth chart. There is a formation of the Guru Chandal Yoga when there is a placement of the Guru with Rahu or Ketu. Various signs and symptoms of this notorious Dosha are lack of wealth, lack of education, poverty, infertility, and many others. The Best Astrologer in Brandon suggests various remedies to nullify and lessen the effects of this Dosha, such as feeding the cows green grass, daily chanting the Ganesh Mantra and Shiva Mantra, and much more. One should follow all the remedies after consulting the Astrologer only. There is a need to worship Rahu only when the planet Guru is in a favorable position. If the Guru Chandal Yoga forms in an unfavorable position, one must worship both Rahu and Guru.
- Shani Dosha: The placement of Saturn in the birth chart depicts the Shani Dosha. Shani signifies law and order. The three manifestations of Shani Dosha are Shani Dhayya, Shani Sadhe Sati, and Mahadasha of Shani. Shani Dosha usually has a bad effect on life. According to the genuine Astrologer in Edmonton, various symptoms and signs of Shani Dosh are delay in work, illicit relationships, pale appearance, anxiety and depression, unpaid loans and debts, and others.Various remedies to be followed are, donating items on Saturdays such as mustard oil, black sesame seeds, black clothes, black umbrella, etc. But please note that items that have to be donated on Saturdays should be bought on some other day. The most effective and powerful mantras that one should chant are Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, Shani Mantra, and Navgraha Mantra. And chanting Hanuman Chalisa is also helpful in bringing positive results. One should be active in donating and charitable activities. After consulting the Best Astrologer in Edmonton, one may wear blue sapphire, Amethyst, or horseshoe ring.
- Grahan Dosha: The Grahan Dosha is another Dosh in the horoscope that has malefic effects on the life of people suffering from this Dosha. It happens when there is a combination of the Moon and Sun with any malefic planet like Rahu or Ketu. Various negative effects of this Dosh are unsuccessful career and business, prolonged illness, depression, anxiety, discontentment, confusion. And a stop on the growth of the business. The remedies that one may follow to lessen. The negative effects of this Dosh are, worshipping Sun daily, reciting. The Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, reciting the Mantra of Lord Shiva, worshipping Lord Hanuman, etc.
- Nadi Dosha: This Dosh happens when individuals with a similar Nadi sign marry each other. It brings various difficulties in married life. Various signs and symptoms of this Dosh are conflicts and disturbances in marriage, infertility problems, an unhealthy lifestyle, and a weak child. There is also a need for more affection between the partners. The remedies that one may follow are recitation of the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra and offering the eatables such as grains and clothing to the Brahmins and poor.
Wrapping It All
The objective of this post is to provide all the readers with information about the various Dosh in the horoscope. Despite these, the other Dosh that may be present in the birth chart is Kaal Sarp Dosh, Pitra Dosh, Shrapit Dosh, etc. According to the Top Astrologer in Brampton, these Dosh bring harmful effects in the life of the individuals if the remedies are not appropriately followed after taking guidance and assistance from the specialist. Astrologer Guru Deva Ji is one of the acknowledged Astrologers who helps lessen the effects of these Dosh in the life of individuals. He does the proper birth chart reading and evaluation. Then based on this and with his deep expertise and intuition, he suggests various remedies. He has helped many people with multiple life concerns and problems and reunited various couples. If you suffer from issues and miseries due to these malefic Dosha, you may connect. And consult him to bring betterment and happiness. Read More