Wavlink Wifi Extender Setup via Wifi.wavlink.com
Wavlink Wifi Extender is a highly renowned device among wifi extenders. The addition of this device assures high-speed internet connection in every room of your house. With the help of this extender, you can do video and game streaming at top-quality. You just need to execute the Wavlink setup through wifi.wavlink.com. can easily set up the wifi extender within a few easy steps.
You need to accurately set up the extender to get the best out of it. To know the complete procedure for the wifi.wavlink.com setup, keep reading! In this blog, we’ll explain the whole process in detail.
Steps for the Wifi Wavlink Setup
There are two methods for the Wavlink wifi extender setup. One is through the WPS button and the other is through wifi.wavlink.com. For the setup through the wifi.wavlink.com address, you require the username and password of the extender as well. The methods in detail are explained below:
Wavlink Wifi Extender Setup via WPS
- Firstly, connect your extender to an electrical outlet. Make sure to keep the extender in the same room as the router.
- Secondly, press the WPS button on the router. In the next two minutes, press the WPS button on the extender.
- Then, the extender and the router will form a connection. Give them some to establish a stable connection.
- When the LED light turns solid blue, indicates the connection is successful.
Now you can configure the extender accordingly. The Wavlink wifi extender setup is complete. If your router doesn’t support the WPS method, you need to set up the extender using the second method.
Wavlink Setup via wifi.wavlink.com
- Initially, plug the extender into a source of power. Keep the extender near the router to establish a connection effectively.
- Next, enter wifi.wavlink.com in the address bar. You can use the IP address of the extender to access the login page as well.
- Then, in the given fields, enter the username and password of the extender.
- When you are logged in to the Web UI, go to the Wifi settings menu.
- Then, choose the Wifi network you want to connect to your extender.
- After that, you will be asked for that network’s password and then you can save the settings.
- Now, you can set a name and password for the extender’s network.
- Afterward, you can connect your devices to the extender’s network
This is the procedure for the Wavlink wifi extender setup via wifi.wavlink.com. When you’re done with the setup, you can relocate the extender halfway between the router and the dead zone.
Why can’t I log in to wifi.wavlink.com?
There could be various reasons for the Wavlink wifi extender login page not working. These reasons are mentioned below:
- To log into the extender’s Web UI, you don’t require any internet connection. You just need to be connected to the extender’s network. If you are not connected to the extender, you won’t be able to log in. You can connect wireless or via an ethernet cable as well.
- If you are trying to log in using the IP address of the extender. You need to ensure you are using the correct IP address. You can find the IP address on your PC. Just go to start, and type ‘cmd’ in the search box. On the page, type ‘ipconfig’ and press enter. If the IP address isn’t working, you can log in using wifi.wavlink.com.
- You can try using a different web browser. Maybe there’s an ad blocker or a firewall put up preventing you from logging into the extender’s setup page. You can try clearing out the browser’s cache.
You can try these mentioned tips to troubleshoot the issue.
Why is my Wavlink Wifi Extender Not Working?
The Wifi extender is an electronic device, it can have some issues too. If your extender’s not working, there could be a fault from your end as well. When your extender’s not connecting or not working properly, you can try the following:
- When you are setting up the extender, ensure it is powered on. If it doesn’t have a stable source of power, it won’t be able to establish a proper connection.
- ou are done with the setup, verify if the extender is accurately connected to the router’s network. If they are not connected, the extender won’t work effectively.
- Check if the extender and the router are in each other’s range. If the extender isn’t in the router’s range, it won’t be able to boost its network. If it’s too close to the router, then not all the dead zones will not be eliminated.
- Ensure that the router is working fine. Maybe your router is unable to connect with the extender because of an issue. You can reset the router to fix its issue.
- You also need to examine the extender’s firmware version. If its firmware version is outdated, it won’t work properly. You can upgrade it to the latest version to eliminate all the issues.
These are the troubleshooting tips that will definitely fix your extender. If none of these work, you will have to reset the extender to the default settings.
How to Reset the Wavlink Wifi Extender?
If you are still facing issues with your extender, then you need to reset the router. As resetting the extender will restore the factory default settings and troubleshoot the issues. You can reset the extender following the steps below:
Step 1: Locate the reset button on the extender. You can find it on the rear panel.
Step 2: Press the reset button using a sharp object such as a pin for at least 8 seconds. Ensure the device is turned on.
If all the lights on the extender start blinking and then turn off. When the lights turn up slowly, indicates that the reset is complete. Wait for a few minutes till it reboots. When the reset is successful, you have to set up the extender again. As the reset restores the factory default settings of the extender.
This is the procedure for the Wavlink wifi extender setup. If you are facing any issues, connect with our team right now!