What is JoinPD: Joinpd platform allows you to join the presentation in progress using joinpd.com and also join the same with code.
The pear deck platform powers the joinpd platform. Both teachers and students use it to maintain transparency.
Joinpd allows teachers to create presentations for students. This presentation can also be joined from anywhere and by any person.
What Is JoinPD.com
JoinPD.com, a website that focuses on microsites or subdomains, is site www.peardeck.com, which redirects users to app.peardeck.com/join.
Students can use this site to enter the 5-character code-shared by their teachers to join a Peardeck presentation.
Your teacher may ask students to join the Peardeck presentation. They need to open a browser like Chrome, Firefox Safari, Safari, Safari, or Safari, and then enter the code.
The student dashboard will allow you to view slides and other elements.
Quick Online Process Creat The Account On Joinpd
Notice: To create a Joinpd Code, you must first make a presentation. Once you have completed the Process Of Making a presentation, a 5-digit Code will be generated automatically. This code will be required by everyone who needs it. This guide will show you step-by-step steps in creating the JoinPD code.
- For Peardeck.com, you can create a joinpd code.
- Register for an Account
- Click on Create Presentation.
- Next, click on Add-ons at the top.
- Click on Add-ons to open a drop-down menu.
- Search for pear deck by entering it in the search box.
- Click on the button to install a pear deck.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Open the pear one.
- You will now need to create a presentation. There are many options for saree templates. You can choose the template that you prefer.
- After you have created your presentation, click “Present with Pear deck”.
- Clicking the button will generate a five-digit code. You can share this code with your friends or any other person you wish to appear in a presentation.
How to join a Pear deck session with Join Code
Students can join Pear Deck sessions using the Join Code provided by their teachers. If the teacher has enabled these settings, students may need a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account to join the session. Students can join the session with no username or avatar.
These steps will enable you to join a Peardeck Session as a Student using a Join Code.
- To access the Pear Deck session or presentation, your teacher will provide you with the Join Code. The Join Code can be sent to the class via email or text.
- Now launch a browser and visit www.joinpd.com (https://app.peardeck.com/join).
- Next, enter the 5-character Join Code in the box.
- Wait for the Pear Deck session to load.
If your teacher asks you to log in via email, you will automatically log in to your account. You can also create an email address.
You can join the session without being identified if they don’t require you to give your email address. Only a username and avatar are needed to be present in the session.
Students Log in By Email To Access The Pear Deck Sessions.
Teachers can invite students to join Peardeck sessions via their email. After activating this setting, students will need to enter their email addresses.
This is an excellent way for students to log in and keep track of their attendance. Students will be able to log in using these steps:
- Go to the Homepage by opening the Pear Deck.
- Click the icon to access your profile.
- Next, click “My Account.”
- Next, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to see the section “Require student logins.”
- Click ON to select the type of account that you want students to use.
Students won’t be allowed to attend Pear Deck sessions without their email.
JoinPd.Com: The Advantages Of The Pear Deck
Pear Deck Integration
Continue the class/lesson online
Export class data to Microsoft Excel
Access synced roasters and manage them
One sign-on with your Gmail ID
Google Drive lets you share unlimited files
What Is JoinPD.com: Conclusion
JoinPD allows students and teachers to create JoinPD Code. This will enable you to save time, and improve your teaching and learning. This article will show you how to develop joinpd code and join the joinpd peardeck. We would love to receive your comments, questions, or suggestions in the comment section.
This Blog Posted On: Magazinewatches.com