WPS Pin HP Printer is one of the requirements by the printer to securely connect to your devices. It will help in making your connection secure as well as easy to recognize your devices and connect with them.
Usually, printers like HP Deskjet 2600 series or the Deskjet 3700 series don’t have a complex display on them. This set of printers is only provided with a button. After pressing, it will connect to your device for further printing commands.
As of current time usually, all printers come with a complex display mounted over it. It will make it easy to whole WPS pin on the HP printer setup process and printing.
A WPS button or sign come up with an antenna transmitting signal icon or another just similar to a Wi-Fi symbol.
Setup your printer with the WPS button
Meanwhile, printers like;
- HP Deskjet 2600 series or
- The Deskjet 3700 series
Don’t have the complex display mounted on it. This set of printers only provided a button for the whole connection setup, i.e. WPS button.
Now let’s see how to set up your printer via this button only in a stepwise manner;
- Firstly, start with power on your printer. Make sure there is no error light flashing on the printer.
- Secondly, find your wireless button over the HP printer.
- Now press it. Just for a couple of seconds noes longer than this. The wireless light starts flashing now.
- Now come to the Wi-Fi router or the modem. this will look like a Wi-Fi icon.
- Again press the WPS button for 3-5 seconds to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Meanwhile, now the WPS light starts blinking over your router.
- Wait for 2 minutes the light will now become stable blue light and not blink anymore.
- Henceforth, now you can verify it by just starting the printing process. It will confirm that your printer is wirelessly connected to your devices.
Setup With The WPS Pin Only
Hey!! You can print any document by just adding the WPS pin on the HP printer to your computer print setting. You need to just enter the WPS pin to your host device. The required step to setup is provided below;
- Power on the printer.
- Check whether or not the printer working properly.
- Now using the HP control panel go to the wireless setting.
- Some HP printers are having a wireless setting button on their home display screen. You just need to click on them to asses all the settings. For the rest of the printers press the gear button or the setting icon and choose the option for the wireless setting.
- Here you have a bunch of options to choose from. You need to choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup. And then click on the WPS pin option.
- Now get the code that displays on the screen. This pin combination you need to enter in your computer.
- Enter the combination to WPS Pin for your printer option on your computer. Finally, wait for the connection to be successful.
- Print a document for confirmation.
Connection Setup With WPS Button
As some printers of earlier generations did not come up with a display so the button is used to set it up for the printing process. Let’s see the whole set–up process in a stepwise manner;
- Firstly, power on your printer.
- Secondly, make sure it is in working condition. This means there are no error messages displayed on it like Printer Offline or Ink Tank Failure.
- Now move to the wireless setting. For this, you need to press the wireless icon or the setting icon.
- Now find Wi-Fi protected setup on the wireless menu.
- Here you need to select the push option rather than the pin option. This will start the blinking.
- Now move to your wireless router and find the WPS button there.
- Press this button for 3-5 seconds. Finally, check whether or not the WPS light starts blinking.
- Wait and watch until the lights on the router as well as of the printer become stable.
- Once this happened; hence, your printer is online and ready to print wirelessly using WPS.
Meanwhile, If you having any further problems while setup you are free to visit our contact us form. Contact us form is made available to you to get your doubts cleared by our experts. Furthermore, our experts are 24*7 available here to support you. Lastly, on the page, you just need to enter your specific problem and wait for a couple of seconds to get the solution for it.